Better PvP Mod was built to help players improve themselves while playing pvp games or 1v1s, it adds a lot of new features to the game that can be used for player vs player modes, survival, and hardcore. I know a lot of pvp mods are in fact cheats or hacks, but it’s not the case of this one. You won’t get banned on multiplayer servers when using this mod.
Better PvP Mod is NOT a cheat mod: it adds no kill auras, speed hacks or aimbots for bows, nothing of the sort. It adds a fully customizable GUI interface system which consists of various, also customizable, interfaces such as a minimap, armour status, potion status etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an rpg-like actionbar system. The minimap works both above and under ground, while including togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes.
Better PvP Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.