Better PvP Mod was built to help players improve themselves while playing PVP games or 1v1s; it adds many new features to the game that can be used for player vs. player modes, survival, and hardcore. I know many PVP mods are cheats or hacks, but it’s not the case with this one. You won’t get banned on multiplayer servers when using this mod.
Better PvP Mod is NOT a cheat mod: it adds no-kill auras, speed hacks, or aimbots for bows, nothing of the sort. It adds a fully customizable GUI interface system consisting of various interfaces such as a minimap, armor status, potion status, etc. It also adds a lot of useful keybinds that can make your game even more convenient, one of which is an RPG-like action bar system. The minimap works both above and underground, including togglable chunk grid and slime chunks modes.
How to Install Better PvP Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge or Fabric mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.