Better Slabs Mod adds numerous slabs into the game and improves its in-game properties. Slabs in the sandbox video game Minecraft refer to whole blocks cut in half. Most of them occur in the game naturally as part of the automatic environment generation. Slabs can be found in village shops as counters, and in mansions as stairs, pillars, and ledges. Aside from their use as construction materials, they can also be used to craft certain items in the game like armor stands, bricks, and daylight sensors. Slabs are crafted using the crafting table, but not all blocks can be made into slabs.
The Better Slabs Mod makes slab placements easier. This mod enables you to project a see-through image of the slab you’re holding onto the area where you’re about to put it. You can also position the slabs diagonally, allowing you to construct sloped walls with irregular angles. This new slab property opens up new construction possibilities the vanilla version of Minecraft cannot offer avid fans of the title.
Better Slabs Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.