Better Sprinting Mod is an excellent mod that provides Minecraft players with a significant sprinting button and a toggle feature that gives you the ability to sprint and sneak as you wish spontaneously. This is something that one would think should have been in the game when it was created. When using this mod, Minecraftians should double-tap successively to sprint while playing the game. Keep in mind that while sprinting, you can be stopped by being hit or by getting trapped on a ledge when attempting to jump, which can get a little bit frustrating.
Besides running faster than usual, you also have the option to enable or disable the Run in all directions feature. This will allow you to gain the same movement speed while going sideways and even backpedaling. Also, other than providing players with a more efficient way to move around the Minecraft world, the Better Sprinting Mod provides fans of the sandbox video game with the ability to fly a lot faster. Usually, once you start flying, your speed will considerably drop, but with this mod installed, you have the option of using Flying Boost. You can choose to go twice as fast and up to eight times faster than the usual flying skill allows.
How to Install Better Sprinting Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.