Better Weather Mod is a Minecraft mod that adds new weather events into Minecraft and can make the survival experience rather interesting. Acid rain is a weather event that can be easily identified by its green tint. It can occasionally injure mobs, players, or animals and destroy any vegetation and turn grass coarse. Blizzards are a weather event that can be easily be identified by its fast-moving snow, dense fog, and howling wind. It snows and freezes water rapidly, and the snow can layer during these storms making the snow have varying height.
- “/betterweather acidrain” – Sets current weather to acid rain.
- “/betterweather blizzard” – Sets the weather to blizzard.
- “/betterweather clear” – Clears the world of weather and sets both blizzards and acid rain to false.
Planned Weather Events
- Hail Storms
- Cloudy Days
- Tornados or Hurricanes.
Better Weather Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.