BiblioCraft Mod is a reasonably easy mod that provides eight new storage blocks to show a couple of completely different items in Minecraft. A bookcase reveals as many as 16 books on the shelf, and Armor stands to show a complete armor set. There’s additionally a portion shelf for as many as 12 potions, a software rack to hold four completely different tools/weapons, a standard shelf that may show any four objects, a showcase for single fancy merchandise, and a packet label that may offer as much as three items in small scale for duties equivalent to indicating what’s in a chest. The latest version contains the wooden Desk that may maintain as many as nine books.
How to Install BiblioCraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.