BiblioCraft Mod for Minecraft 1.18.2 is a storage and organizational mod that began as a single bookcase and has expanded to so much more. Between the addition of enchanted books and written books in vanilla and the many mods such as Mystcraft, Thaumcraft, MineChem, ComputerCraft, Redpower and so on they add many useful types of books and plans and so forth.
How to Install BiblioCraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.