Bionisation 2 Mod adds bacteria and viruses to the game. These bacteria and viruses bring positive and negative effects to the players; you get weak when you eat spoiled food or mingle with sick players. It also includes a biome for herbs that a player can use to concoct a potion against the mod’s repercussions. Players are immune, but certain viruses would require them to take antibiotics. These antibiotics weaken the player’s immunity, just like in real life. This scenario is what the mod offers to give a realistic touch to the game.
There is no need to worry about the negative effects because Bionisation 2 Mod offers a cure for all bacteria and diseases. However, it would take time for you to concoct a potion because each sickness needs a unique medication. This means that the recipe for each treatment is different from the other. You have to find and use the herbs the specific cure requires. The biome, called Ancient Forest, is where you can find the exact ingredient you need for a certain ailment. It would take time for you to brew medication, but each perfect treatment has long-lasting positive effects on your character.
How to Install Bionisation 2 Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.