Biosphere Mod is a great world generation mod designed to generate original worlds filled with large glass spheres called Biospheres. Each sphere contains a different biome, with its ores and blocks. Ores and minerals can be found underground and in the ore spheres outside the main domes. The mods directory will now be located in the same directory as Minecraft jar, unless the default game directory is changed, where it will act as it had on older versions.
After installing the Biosphere Mod, you can start a biosphere world select World Type: Biospheres in the world options when creating a new world. There is a random chance of a lake being placed in the center of each sphere. Usually water, but rarely lava. Bordering this lake, you will find sand for water or gravel for lava. All spheres are connected with wooden bridges with a fence rail. Beside each biosphere, there is a smaller sphere, which is where you will find diamond and lapis lazuli.
How to Install Biosphere Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.