Bird’s Foods Mod is a mod that delivers numerous food items to the game. Some players may get misled by the mods name and mistake it be food for birds. But since the game does not implement a lot of this type of mod, they immediately pass over it. But Bird’s Foods was named after the original mod author. With the mod installed, you get a lot of food items to choose from. They have different saturation levels, but they all do a great job of filling up your hunger bar. These food items range from various types of meat to soups and pies.
Bird’s Foods Mod implements recipes that can be created on crafting tables and furnaces, which give you a lot more flexibility when producing food items. You have options from meat items like bacon, barbecued pork, and ground beef to sandwich recipes, such as bacon cheeseburgers and pork sandwiches. However, despite the numerous food items you can get, none of them deliver special or unique abilities. Your character does not get increased damage or fire resistance or any such abilities from the food the mod delivers. Despite this, Bird’s Foods Mod is still a fun addition.
How to Install Bird’s Foods Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.