Black Hole Storage Mod is a brand new storage mod for the sandbox video game Minecraft released in February of this year, 2017. This mod has been specially designed to help those players that have already reached Minecraft’s end-game but are still having issues and difficulties with their Redstone Flux (RF) and Fluid storage. This maybe only is a few months old, but up to this day, there has been no report of any bugs and errors from players who used this mod.
With the Black Hole Storage Mod, players will be able to store an unlimited amount of RF and Fluid if they want to. The application of unique and personal Black Holes made this storage mod more effective and efficient to use when storing RF and Fluid. However, its features and benefits are just one thing, and manufacturing the Black Hole Storage is another. This mod has been specially designed for players who have already reached Minecraft’s end-game because it takes an enormous effort to craft the Black Hole Storage.
How to Install Black Hole Storage Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.