Block Armor Mod is a mod that delivers an insane amount of armor into the game. If you want to have more choices on what you can use to craft your armors, this is the mod for you. With Block Armor, you can use a lot of the blocks in vanilla and ones from other mods. And because the armors are based on the materials of the block, it also takes on the characteristics of what it is based on. And what makes it even better is that if you have the complete set on, such as the leggings, boots, helmet, and chest plate, you even get a special effect.
Block Armor Mod supports resource packs, as well. This means that when the block’s texture gets enhanced, the armor you crafted will also get the additional details. One other feature you will adore about the mod is that animated textures also get applied. For example, if you have a resource pack that delivers vivid animated lava textures, any armor you craft from the block will also have the same animation. With so many options, you are guaranteed to have a blast in suiting up with the wide array of armors available.
How to Install Block Armor Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.