The Block Launcher Mod provides a bunch of weapons and launchers in-game. They shoot blocks and TNT immediately out of your stock so much time as you will have any block stocked, you’ll by no means run out of ammo. The Rifle will shoot a single block of lighter materials like cobblestone, dust, sand, or wooden. The Shot Block will hit a cluster of blocks unexpectedly and can deal with various injuries from shutting multiple assaults. The Chainblock will hearth a flurry of blocks in a row. After which, you will have just a few launchers to fire TNT blocks. The TNT Cannon, TNT Launcher, and the TNT Mines Launcher have various reactions.
- Power – Each further stage will increase speed, damage, and knockback by 33%
- Effectivity – Offers from 25% to 75% probability of not having used a block from your inventory.
- Drop Resistance – Will increase quantity of drops from destroyed blocks (TNT launchers solely)
- Elasticity – Makes fired block more significant. However, permits to travel via smaller gaps.
- Universality – Permits to shoot heavier/lighter blocks, barely increasing the hearth price.
- Hellfire – flames burn blocks at an insanely quick velocity, causing more significant injury to enemies.
- Fireworks – after an explosion, further TNT seems scattered within the air.
- No Gravity – Blocks journey at the straight line.
For first, you will need to craft a block launching part:
Then, you can use it to make a gun:
- It has a high rate of fire can shoot weaker blocks such as dirt or cobblestone.
- It can kill most mobs with one shot but needs more heavy blocks, obsidian, or stone.
- Shooting multiple blocks at once deals with excellent damage at close range.
- Shots flammable blocks, spreads fire everywhere
- Automatically triggers TNT when used.
- Fires faster projectile, which explodes instantly after impact, but an explosion is smaller.
Diamond launching part
- To craft a better weapon, you need a diamond launching part:
- It has a very high rate of fire but a small knockback. Fires weaker blocks.
Block Sniper Rifle
- Damage and block size scales with distance traveled.
TNT Mines Launcher
- Shots TNT that explodes on contact with mobs and players or by pressing a left mouse button.
- Every weapon can be made “sticky” by adding four slimeballs.
- If you want to make blocks bounce off walls, you need to put even more slimeballs:
- Finally, if you’re going to make explosions harmless to blocks and mobs (except fall damage), four feathers must be added to any TNT launching gun. The weapon fires much faster and has 80% chance of not consume TNT from inventory
- Shotblock can be upgraded to fire a full stack of blocks simultaneously but increases block spread.
How to Install Block Launcher Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.