Blocklings Mod adds cute little block-like creatures into your world that spawn in most grassy areas. Essentially they are tamable mobs in Minecraft that may start small but ultimately grow very large over time. They can then be tamed using flowers and can perform different tasks for you in the world and gain experience and level up. For example, your blockling will be able to guard you from evil creatures at night, go mining with you deep underground, chop trees like a lumberjack, and farm a few different crops. There is a complete guide below to aid you in taming and raising your first blockling.
Blocklings Mod was inspired by the Blokkit mod. It essentially provides one brand new mob into Minecraft: the blockling. This small mob will spawn randomly around your world on the grass in most biomes. You can easily tame blocklings with flowers, and they will grow and level up as they attack other mobs in the world. AMoreover, blocklings have their little inventory where they can carry things for you, plus it is the place you apply upgrades to them.
How to Install Blocklings Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.