Blur Mod adds a unique blur effect on the background of opened GUI windows in the sandbox video game Minecraft. When you open a chest, a furnace, or a crafting table, you’ll notice that the background becomes covered with a standard black overlay that you see in many games. If you want to make this interaction look more appealing and classy, this mod is the right pick for you. This mod uses a Gaussian blur overlay to make the background appear faded and blurred. This prevents you from getting distracted by the essential things in the foreground.
A Gaussian blur is an image processing technique that blurs an image by reducing detail and image noise. The result is similar to an image when viewed through stained glass or any screen with translucent properties. It is quite different from bokeh shots done through out-of-focus lens techniques frequently used in emphasizing a subject in captured images.
How to Install Blur Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.