Bounce your way to survival with the Bouncing Balls Mod. If you ever fear losing HP whenever you fall from the higher ground, this mod is proper. These bouncing balls are classified into two types: the regular bouncing balls and the unique bouncing balls.
The first thing you will notice when you equip a bouncing ball is that it creates that Boink sound every time you jump. It also lets you jump higher than usual. You can jump higher with unique bouncing balls than regular ones, but some of them require ammo before you can use them. Although Bouncing balls are not durable, you can use them all you want. Just be careful not to drop them. There are 29 variations of bouncing balls that come with this mod. The regular bouncing balls are straightforward to craft. You have to surround your preferred dye color with slime balls on the crafting tool.
How to Install Bouncing Balls Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.