CameraCraft Mod is a fascinating tool, and if you pay enough attention to what I’ll say to you, you’ll know absolutely everything about it. You probably already know it; CameraCraft to Minecraft is a bunch of incredibly useful tools so you can record videos, take photos, and maybe more. But before you can do any of this stuff, you have to craft your camera, and the crafting is not that easy. First, you have to craft the camera itself. Before that, you can start crafting the other stuff like batteries, memory cards, films, photo processors, photo station, photographic filters, and photos.
How to Install CameraCraft Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.