Carpenter’s Blocks Mod is a mod that lets you become more creative with the shapes of the blocks in the world of Minecraft. Vanilla blocks are limited when it comes to shapes, so what you often get are cube-shaped elements with different textures. But what if you want to create something more? Perhaps a staircase with the steps carved into the block or a slope with a slanted surface. With the Carpenter’s Blocks Mod, you can start building these elements to add more depth to your home. You can easily use the textures by right-clicking with the vanilla block you want to copy.
Carpenter’s Blocks Mod offers quite a few elements to give more aesthetics to your game’s visuals. You can craft a Carpenter’s door that can take on the texture of the other blocks alongside them. You can also create a flower pot, daylight sensor, gate, and garage door. The mod also implements two new items you can use to adjust the Carpenter’s blocks you have created. The Carpenter’s hammer can alter block properties such as barrier types and Redstone polarity. On the other hand, the chisel will allow you to etch patterns on the surface of the blocks.
How to Install Carpenter’s Blocks Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.