Chameleon Creepers Mod brings back the challenge and terror factor to Creepers by letting them blend into the world around them. This gives them the ability to ambush unfortunate adventurers who aren’t looking closely enough.
The terrifying his of a Creeper’s fuse is all too well known amongst those who have suffered its deadly explosion before. It gives one a special kind of rush as they frantically try to get as far away as possible in the two-odd seconds before the weird green monster blows up and kills them. However, once they’re out of the forest biome, the creepers stick out like a sore thumb, and you have to be blind not to notice them coming at you, intending to blow you to smithereens.
How to Install Chameleon Creepers Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.