Chat Bubbles Mod displays Minecraft chat in a bubble above players’ heads, perfect for big multiplayer servers where the chat moves too quickly to read. But really, this is one of the most original mods for Minecraft and an excellent idea! Note that you can use it on a server as well. That might be very interesting to engage in discussions with other players.
How to Install Chat Bubbles Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.