Chisel Mod adds a variety of decorative blocks to Minecraft. The mod is beneficial for people who like the construction aspect. Access to new blocks is provided through the “chisel”. The iron chisel is created with an iron ingot and a stick in a diagonal pattern. Chisel Mod also adds another tool, the Ender Offset Wand. The Ender Offset Wand can shift a texture up or down and to the right or left.
How to Install Chisel Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.