CodeChicken Lib contains libraries for 3D math and transformations, packages, settings, colors, packaging, model rendering, and other things.
CodeChicken Lib Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.