The CompactStorage Mod provides several new chests in Minecraft to provide you with a considerably larger capacity storage system in the game. The mod offers five new tiers starting from double to sextuple the traditional chest storage. The chests are color-coded to indicate which stage they’re in. That is each nice for a group in addition to aesthetics. The recipes are a bit more sophisticated than regular chests, so you’ll need to work more challenging to earn that more extensive storage capability. However, the payoffs are valued.
What makes this mod so lovely is you possibly can stack and place the chests facet by facet, which vastly reduces the quantity of area your storage will take up. Prepare for massive storage in a restricted location. And to make this mod rather more helpful, it provides backpacks. So the identical tiered system applies to the backpacks as the chests are. And what’s superior about that’s it will considerably increase what you possibly can carry with you, whereas solely taking over one slot in your standard stock.
How to Install CompactStorage Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.