Controlling Mod adds a button that shows the Key Bindings that conflict with each other. This mod adds the ability to search for key combinations using their name in the key combination menu, this makes it easy to find a key combination in the menu. By holding CTRL you can see the Keys that have not been bound yet.
Controlling Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.