Cooking for Blockheads Mod adds a functional kitchen alongside a cookbook. Use the book to find out what you can cook with the available ingredients and start cooking. The kitchen is modular and can be upgraded through additional blocks, allowing for more storage infinite water for preparation provided by the sink.
- Recipe book to show all food items you can craft or smelt with the things you have in your inventory.
- The upgraded recipe book can also craft the food items with the things from your inventory.
- Multiblock Kitchens consist of several components that each unlock new abilities
#NoFilter book to show all food item recipes.
- Sorting options to see the most nutritious foods you can make.
- Supports Pam’s Harvestcraft as well as many other food mods
How to Install Cooking for Blockheads Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.