Craftable Animals Mod is a mod that lets you do exactly what the name suggests. This mod gives you the god-like power of crafting animals instead of waiting for them to spawn. It also delivers other features that have to do with the entities which you can now create. These features include being able to apply armor to animals and alter their age.
Craftable Animals Mod allows you to craft over a hundred different animals, which include pretty much all the mods offered by vanilla. The mod delivers a recipe book that you can create simply by killing a pig with a regular book equipped. Aside from crafting animals, you also get the other items including the animal bow and animal soul. The bow can be used to place animals anywhere you want even if it is a long distance from where you are. The soul can absorb the animal so you can regenerate it at a later time when you need it.
Craftable Animals Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.