The CraftGuide Mod is a helpful mod with a fast entry to a listing of craft recipes in Minecraft. You at all times tried to determine what you might do with their seemingly useless materials? Forgot methods to create one thing beneficial in Minecraft Mods? Then, CraftGuide is for you. Just press the “G” key, and a window will seem with all of the recipes with helpful and detailed explanations of what every item or block can do! You can dimension the window to seek out different recipes. The long listing is well navigable with the scroll bar, you may also use the arrow keys, Page Up or Down. Additionally, you’ll be able to seek particular objects or blocks, only press on Set Item, then see a brand new window, type the title of the items, or block you wish to study the recipe.
How to Install CraftGuide Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.