CraftTweaker Mod for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 allows servers and modpacks to customize the game. With this mod, you can change recipes, add new commands, and even change the properties of the elements. They range from custom machine recipes to new blocks and items. When this mod is combined with additional mods, the possibilities become endless, adding blocks, new trees, and new items to the game.
CraftTweaker Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.