The Creeper Chicken Mod is a fascinating mod for Minecraft. It positively applies a brand new tactic in-game that you could be not have realized you wanted. It turns standard chickens in Minecraft into green gunpowder-laying chickens. All you want is a creeper head mixed with two seeds, which may get you creeper treats. Only give one among these to a chicken and stand again if you can. The aftermath is a bit explosive; however, a creeper chicken is born! They lay gunpowder eggs that may be damaged down into usable gunpowder, or you may throw it as an explosive projectile. You can, too, breed them utilizing TNT!
- Creeper Chickens lay mysterious and unstable eggs.
- Break them down into gunpowder or throw for explosive results.
- Craft a Creeper treat with a Creeper head and two seeds to get started.
- Creepers drop their heads when crushed by blocks.
- Breed Creeper Chickens with Tnt to increase your flock.
How to Install Creeper Chicken Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader and MattDahEpic Core (MDECore).
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.