Croparia Mod is one of the best mod for Minecraft players who do not like farming. The crops in the game come with various types which are created to show players how good the game is. Sadly, not everyone appreciate these crops, that’s why the developers of the game came up with another mod which gives justice to crops that are not given any importance to the game. In other words, this mod is not only a remodeling of the old crops but an addition of new types of crops as well.
Croparia Mod offers over a hundred kinds of crops that are very exciting to plant in the game. The gamers will soon find out that each crop is unique in its own way and that there will be no reason to hate planting them. The changes in the texture and the depth of the crops transformed the quality of the whole game into a new level, which means that players with a good pc hardware could easily spot the difference of the old crops from the new ones.
Croparia Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.