Croparia Mod is one of the best mod for Minecraft players who do not like farming. The crops in the game come in various types, which are created to show players how good the game is. Sadly, not everyone appreciates these crops; that’s why the game developers came up with another mod that gives justice to crops that are not given any importance to the game. In other words, this mod is not only remodeling the old crops but also adding new types of crops.
Croparia Mod offers over a hundred kinds of fascinating crops to plant in the game. The gamers will soon find out that each crop is unique and that there will be no reason to hate planting them. The changes in the texture and the depth of the crops transformed the quality of the whole game into a new level, which means that players with suitable pc hardware could easily spot the difference between the old crops from the new ones.
How to Install Croparia Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge or Fabric mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.