Cubic Villager Mod is often regarded as an unusual mod by most Minecraft players. It is a feature that transforms Minecraft villagers into blocks. When you think about it, this mod is actually a good idea. Upon the installation of Cubic Villager, it may take a while for you to master the function of the Mod. Learn the basics first, so you can make use of its purpose.
On the whole, Cubic Villager Mod boasts a special wand that Minecraft gamers love to use in building an emerald block, two diamonds, and two blaze rods. This wand allows you to turn Minecraft villagers into blocks. When this happens, the villager blocks are loaded with several functionalities with regard to building and design. You will want to learn all the uses of the villager blocks properly, as there are many interesting things you can do in your Minecraft Mods construction plans.
Cubic Villager Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.