Custom Main Menu Mod allows to modify the main menu using a .json file, you can modify the content of the entire basic menu. The mod can also add new things to the menu, such as web links, new submenus, or a slideshow.
- Textcraft: Websites to generate “logo” type text stuff.
- Minotar: Simple way to get a players skin/head/whatever through an url.
Custom Main Menu Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.