Custom NPCs Mod is a mod that makes the world of Minecraft become more of an interactive experience. If you have ever played the game before, then you are familiar with how limited the NPCs are. These are often only available in villages and do not really offer much other than letting you trade. So, would it not be cool if you could redesign those NPCs so they can do so much more like give you clues on how to complete a mission or provide you with much-needed help when you are out exploring? With Custom NPCs Mod, this becomes possible. No longer will you have to settle on just crude looking signs.
Custom NPCs Mod allows you to create your own NPCs. You can choose from any of the parameters offered so your NPC does exactly what you need it to do. If you like to design adventure maps for other players, then you can put in NPCs to give out details or clues that you want users to know. You can create characters that do not just stand around but actually interact with you and the other players. Your adventure maps will be so much more exciting and your single player world will no longer feel quite so lonely.
With Custom NPCs Mod, you can add characters to your game that actually serve a purpose. So, if you have always wanted to be able to do this, Custom NPCs is a mod worth trying. It is a forge-based mod so you need not worry about any issues about using it alongside other mods that use forge as well. The add-on also streamlines everything so that Custom NPCs will run without any problem. Make sure to download the latest version of the forge as well as the mod version compatible with your client to have a successful and problem-free build.
- Some things added to scripting.
- Crash fix in texture selecting.
Custom NPCs Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.