DaFlight Mod is one of the only mods explicitly built for the LiteLoader API. It’s a flying and sprinting mod that comes with a simple Fullbright feature bundled in for good measure. In other words, this mod allows you to fly when and where you want, in singleplayer only. DaFlight also will enable you to run super fast and travel your world in a quick time. You can make any adjustments to your movement speed, acceleration, turning ability, and other aspects of the DaFlight Mod.
Like I already said, the DaFlight Mod offers you a fly mode with customizable speeds, controls, and other settings, as well as a sprint mode offering customizable speeds, controls, and more. It also adds a brand new feature called NoClip: it lets you fly through solid blocks while in creative mode. Moreover, there’s a Fullbright feature that lights everything to full brightness. Finally, daylight is compatible with Forge, Optifine, and most other mods.
How to Install DaFlight Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.