DaFlight Mod is one of the only mod which were built specifically for the LiteLoader API. It’s a flying and sprinting mod that comes with a simple fullbright feature bundled in for good measure. In other words, this mod allow you to fly when and where you want, in singleplayer only. DaFlight also allow you to run super fast and travel your worlds in a quick time. You can make a lot of adjustments to your move speed, acceleration, turning ability and other aspects of the DaFlight Mod.
Like I already said the DaFlight Mod offers you a fly mode with customisable speeds, controls and other settings, as well as a sprint mode offering customisable speeds, controls and more. It also adds a brand new feature called NoClip: it let you fly through solid blocks whilst in creative mode. Moreover there’s a FullBright feature that lights everything to full brightness. Finally, DaFlight is compatible with Forge, Optifine, and most other mods.
DaFlight Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.