Deadly Orbit Map for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, and 1.13.2 will make you feel immersed in a hostile survival environment where you have little chance of survival. Food on this map is scarce, and you can starve, have to make weapons to defend yourself, and be very conservative with what you find.
- Board the space station.
- Extinguish the greenhouse fire and plant a tree.
- Explore the station in search of food and water.
- Repair the hull breaches.
- Take a spacewalk to get iron from the antennas and thermal control panels.
- Look for supplies in the shuttle.
- Find and activate the emergency beacon.
- Find survivors.
- Use the second Soyuz spacecraft to return to Earth.
- Trade with the 3 survivors.
- Build a glass dome.
- Build above the station, the flag of a country using colored wool.
- Plant a tree of each type.
- Build a farm of each type.
- Build a water tank and catch in it a fish of each type.
- Visit the Nether.
Deadly Orbit Map Setup
- Download the map; you must get a zip or RAR file with the map.
- Unzip the map file in the following location:
%appdata%\.minecraft\savesfor Windows users
~/.minecraft/savesfor Linux users
~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/savesfor Mac OS X users
- Run the game and have fun!