Are you the kind of player who has a creative mind? If yes, then Minecraft is definitely for you. Minecraft, an indie game that was released in 2009, is composed primarily of virtual land forms and sections which players can manipulate. This sandbox game allows players to create their own world using building blocks or any other resources they might find in the site. A good thing about this game is that you can play it using different consoles such as a computer, tablet, smartphone, Play Station, and X-Box.
Dark Counter Mod is a survival mod that keeps a record of all player’s death after it’s installation. When we say survival mod, the players are assigned to kill every enemy in the game. This mod best suits for players who invest so much time playing Minecraft because when someone dies in the game, it will not lose everything like save builds and work saves. This is very different compared to Hardcore mod that makes you start from the beginning again after you die.
Death Counter Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.