The purpose of the Dissolution Mod is to make death in Minecraft a bit more challenging and interesting. What’s the one thing everyone hates about Minecraft? It’s death. Minecraft is practically one of the most enjoyable games in history. But when it comes to deaths, Minecraft offers one of the worst experiences. Nothing can piss a player off than waiting for his character to respawn.
It happens every single time. Your health goes out. You die. You respawn. You’re back right where you started. Nobody likes having to do things again and again. So, when they die and have to do things over and over, they can’t help but feel frustrated.
Dissolution Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.