DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod is another shaderpack for the GLSL Shaders Mod. It adds beautiful graphic effects to Minecraft like godrays, waving grass or leaves, limpid water and more. A lot of players can’t use standard shaderpacks because they don’t have a powerful graphic card, but these shaders doesn’t need you to get a strong computer to run the medium version.
DocteurDread’s Shaders Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.