Dragon Mounts Mod, allows you to hatch previously useless dragon eggs. Once fostered and tamed, they’ll be your faithful companion in all situations and, of course, can be used for a ride! Now you can get some use out of the egg you win from defeating the Ender Dragon. You’ll simply need to place the egg and right-click it. It’s best to place it in an enclosure you’d like to keep the dragon in. Over a great length of time it will eventually hatch into a baby dragon.
Dragon Mounts Mod is totally worthing a try, however this mod is still in beta stage and has known and unknown bugs. It’s author not responsible for the possible loss of dragon eggs due to bugs. Test this mod with care. Dragons can also hover midair and look at you, and for less annoyance, they also can be told to sit like cats and wolves by using a bone on them.
Dragon Mounts Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.