Durability Show Mod is an easy mod that provides a fantastic function into Minecraft, extra precisely it provides the remaining durability for each tools or armor in your GUI. Even when the change is minor, it’s actually helpful for some player who needs to know precisely how much you tools can use before they change. The Durability Show Mod it is one of few mods that really are developed to work completely with Minecraft 1.16.5 to 1.12.2. So when you determine to get the mod, you’ll be able to play even on the most recent mods of Minecraft without getting any error or crash your the game.
The Durability Show Mod for Minecraft is so properly thought that it integrates so properly with the Minecraft 1.16.4 and is so helpful on the similar time. When you install and play with the mod, you simply have to press the “H” key to show or hide the GUI of mod. If you wish to give your private style to the mod you possibly can coloration the mod textual content, that’s it is added by the mod.
Durability Show Mod Features:
- You can press H by default to open/close the GUI.
- Draws information of tools/armor on screen.
- Shows durability on tool-tips with advanced tooltips off.
Durability Show Mod Update Logs
- Fix for Forge versions above 1805.
- Display the correct arrow that will be fired. (Ignored the fact that an arrow in the main/off hand will be prioritized)
- Fixes a crash when the item in the main hand is not damageable and there is no item in the off hand.
Durability Show Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.