Durability Show Mod is an easy mod that provides a fantastic function into Minecraft; extra precisely, it gives the remaining durability for each tool or armor in your GUI. Even when the change is minor, it’s helpful for some player who needs to know precisely how much their devices can use before they change. The Durability Show Mod is one of few mods developed to work entirely with Minecraft. So when you determine to get the mod, you’ll be able to play even on the most recent mods of Minecraft without getting any error or crashing your game.
- You can press H by default to open/close the GUI.
- Draws information of tools/armor on screen.
- Shows durability on tool-tips with advanced tooltips off.
How to Install Durability Show Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.