The fundamental goal of Dynamic Surroundings Mod is to have a gaming experience that is very much realistic and immersive. With this mod, you get to have a variety of changes that are not typically seen in other types of mod. Most of the time, Minecraft mods focus on improving the gameplay mechanics and its functionality. However, this particular mod focuses on the environment and experience of the gamer to immerse in the game.
How to Install Dynamic Surroundings Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.