Earthworks Mod introduces new building materials to the world of Minecraft. In the sandbox video game Minecraft, players can experiment with modern-day building blocks to create their structures. Some players, though, find this to look dull and ordinary. This is especially true for creative players who are meticulous when constructing their kingdom. They usually want to design intricate interiors and make their castles exude a more medieval or even prehistoric feel.
Earthworks Mod answers these needs by bringing ancient and prehistoric building materials into the game. Building blocks like adobe, chalk, cinder blocks, concrete, cordwood, dry-fitted stone, rammed earth, wattle and daub, and other textured blocks are made available in this mod. The mod’s author said that the idea came from humanity’s building materials during the Stone, Bronze, and Iron ages. These blocks look more natural when building medieval castles and similar structures. This is because the block’s color blends well with the theme of the buildings.
How to Install Earthworks Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.