Edi’s Shaders Mod is an amazing shader pack designed for specific purposes. The main goal of these shaders are to get a really high FPS number and make the game look more realistic thanks to useful features. Edi’s Shaders adds water, sun flares, clouds and much more with no lag in Minecraft and a noticable FPS betterment. Don’t hesitate to download it right now by using the link below. More than just being smart and lightweight, this shaderpack is really pleasant to the eyes and is totally worth the download.
Edi’s Shaders Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.