Edi’s Shaders Mod is an amazing shader pack designed for specific purposes. The main goal of these shaders is to get a really high FPS number and make the game look more realistic thanks to useful features. Edi’s Shaders adds water, sun flares, clouds, and much more with no lag in Minecraft and a noticeable FPS betterment. Don’t hesitate to download it right now by using the link below. More than just being smart and lightweight, this shader pack is really pleasant to the eyes and is totally worth the download.
How to Install Edi’s Shaders Mod
- Download and install Minecraft, set up your game profile of the version you want to run.
- Download and run the Optifine jar file with java. It will install a new Optifine profile.
- Run the Minecraft launcher and select the newly created Optifine profile.
Start the game.
- Goto Options -> Video Settings -> Shaders and press on the “Shaders folders” button at the bottom of the screen.
- Download my shaderpacks and place them in the newly opened window.
- Select my shader pack from the list ingame and enjoy your new visuals!