Minecraft is a truly one of a kind game that offers a unique gameplay. It is mainly the reason that many gamers all around the world are hooked into this addicting game. However, it’s no secret to Minecraft gamers that the graphics and visual it offers do not equal the absolutely cool gameplay. Some gamers even become apparently bored because of this. For this reason, a mod that aims to improve the game’s visual has been created – the Enhanced Visuals mod.
Enhanced Visuals Mod does not change anything with regards to its functionality. This is different to existing mods today that tend to change everything including the gameplay. The main focus of this mod is mainly towards the game’s visuals. Its purpose is to enhance the visuals to give the gamers a more solid and immersive gameplay making long-term gamers love Minecraft even more.
Enhanced Visuals Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.