Fast Food Mod is a mod which provides a bunch of brand new meals into Minecraft, and it’s based mostly on the quick meals restaurant that’s well-liked like Wendy’s, Burger King and even McDonald so that you will get fats in Minecraft very quickly. Each restaurant has its personal large constructing, and when you enter one, you’ll uncover a whole lot of tables and chairs prepared for use by starvation players. Above the serving, space is marketed your complete menu. Now let’ss current you Wendy’s Meals that may be crafted: For each meal, you have to Buns which are made with Bread. For Jr Cheeseburger you have to Cheese, Steak, and a Bun. For Spicy Chicken Sandwich you have to Cooked Chicken, Lettuce, and bread. And if you wish to eat some Baconator you have to Steaks, Bread, and Cooked Porkchop. If you would like to eat one thing from Burger King you possibly can craft: Massive King with Steaks, Lettuce, Cheese and a Bun. To eat one thing wholesome, you can also make one thing with 2 Lettuce and a tomato and salad.
Fast Food Mod Update Logs
Added Donut Doughs:
- Donut Dough
- Donut Dough (Shaped)
Added Krispy Kreme:
- Baseball Donut
- Glazed Cruller
- Chocolate Iced Cruller
- Glazed Donut
- Chocolate Iced Donut
- Chocolate Iced Donut with Sprinkles
- Chocolate Iced with Creme Filled
- Double Chocolate Eclair
- Strawberry ShortCake Eclair
- Football Donut
- Glazed Chocolate Cake
- Triple Chocolate Donut
Fast Food Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod and Mantle library on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.