Fast Food Mod is a mod that provides a bunch of brand new meals into Minecraft, and it’s based mainly on the quick meals restaurant that is well-liked like Wendy’s, Burger King, and even McDonald’s so that you will get fats in Minecraft very quickly. Each restaurant has its large construction, and when you enter one, you’ll uncover many tables and chairs prepared for use by starvation players. Above the serving, space is marketed your complete menu. Now let’s current you Wendy’s Meals that may be crafted: For each meal, you have to Buns made with Bread. For Jr Cheeseburger, you have to Cheese, Steak, and a Bun. For a Spicy Chicken Sandwich, you have to Cooked Chicken, Lettuce, and bread. And if you wish to eat some Baconator, you have to Steaks, Bread, and Cooked Porkchop. If you want to eat one thing from Burger King, you can craft: Massive King with Steaks, Lettuce, Cheese, and a Bun. To eat one thing wholesome, you can also make one thing with 2 Lettuce and tomato and salad.
How to Install Fast Food Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.