Five Nights at Freddy’s Map is a vanilla Minecraft horror map based on the popular game with the same name. This map is fully functional, using a majority of the new command features and a combination of animated Armor Stands. The author has recreated the terrifying experience of playing FNAF in vanilla Minecraft. This map will, of course, use a resource pack that shall be included in the map download.
Five Nights at Freddy’s Map contains sudden images and loud noises. It will be scary! At the beginning of the game, you may experience what you believe to be a crash or your Minecraft freezing over, do not close your round. This is just the resource pack attempting to play the first sound. Due to the current laggy nature of Minecraft (especially under stress I’m putting it through), it is entirely normal to experience lag or slowness during playing this game IF you have a slow PC. Unfortunately, this is simply out of my control. Apologies. FNAF Map is a well-done Minecraft adaptation, and it’s completely done yet! I enjoyed it, and I hope you do too!
How to Install Five Nights at Freddy’s Map
- Download the map; you must get a zip or RAR file with the map.
- Unzip the map file in the following location:
- %appdata%\.minecraft\saves for Windows users
- ~/.minecraft/saves for Linux users
- ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/saves for Mac OS X users
- Run the game and have fun!