Funland 3 Map for Minecraft 1.16.5, 1.15.2, 1.14.4, 1.13.2 and 1.12.2 was impressed from an actual funland park from real life. You may be shocked by the curler coasters, homes with a whole lot of games and the ice cream outlets. This park is so massive that you’ll like to discover the entire map to seek out each characteristic that comes with Funland 3 Map. One beautiful a part of this map for Minecraft is you could uncover some issues which might be hidden within the map, which can make this map extra pleasant and makes you are taking extra time to exploring them. Additionally, FunLand 3 Map has some uncovered secrets and techniques that may fascinate each player who loves the thriller.
Impressed by the theme parks from real-life I went to as a child, welcome to FunLand – an immense park that includes over 100 points of interest, 36 curler coasters, 17 water rides, and greater than 25 different amusements, plus loads of eating places, Memento stands, and different theme park goodness. There’re loads to see and do, and much more to find for those who snoop around a bit. The map requires no particular mods and must be appropriate with earlier variations of Minecraft.
The park currently features:
- 36 Roller Coasters
- 17 Water Rides
- 17 Restaurants
- 7 Shops
- 6 Kiddie Rides
FunLand 3 Map Rules
- Be sure to read the included “README FIRST” text file.
- There’s a map of the park included with your download, be sure to use it, so you don’t get lost!
- Updated to fix some bugs and add some back story.
- Fixed some broken rides (fudgy’s, arctic wolf, etc.) where carts would get stuck.
- Added a brand new racing game called “Piggy’s Rooftop Racing”.
FunLand 3 Map Setup
- Download the map; you must get a zip or RAR file with the map.
- Unzip the map file in the following location:
%appdata%\.minecraft\savesfor Windows users
~/.minecraft/savesfor Linux users
~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/savesfor Mac OS X users
- Run the game and have fun!