For longtime players of the game Minecraft, adding mods can both add excitement and keep the game more interesting. If you are a new Minecraft player unaware of what a mod is, a mod is a modification of the game’s actual source code. With modding, you can change the entire appearance of the game and alter the way it behaves. One mod that catches the attention of Minecraft players everywhere is the Furnus mod.
The Furnus Mod was created by a developer named MrRiegel. This mod basically adds a furnace and a grinder into the game. It also provides upgrades for this added furnace and grinder. It has already been downloaded 12,000 times since it was released in January of this year. This is a clear evidence how useful and great it is.
Furnus Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.