Garden Stuff Mod is not a mod in itself; it’s a collection of garden-related mods originally based on Modular Flower Pots. The mods are meant to be used together, but you are free to pick and choose the content you want to use. This mod collection can co-exist with Modular Flower Pots but duplicates most of its content. The developer would not recommend running them together. With Garden Stuff, you’ll now have many more pots to plant in, fences to enclose areas, and enriched soil for faster growth. Improve your gardening and show the hard work you’ve put into it.
Enriched soil is made by mixing dirt and compost, the latter of which can now be created with a compost bin. This will allow you to produce your crops quicker for a more efficient harvest. Three different sized pots exist and can be crafted from other colored clays or the wall-mounted boxes crafted from wood, brick, stone, or sandstone. This gives you more options to choose from when considering what you’d like to plant and where you put it.
How to Install Garden Stuff Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.