Gendustry Mod is a unique mod that focuses on just one specific aspect. If you are familiar with the Forestry Mod, then you are familiar with the bee breeding feature it offers. Gendustry builds on this feature by implementing additional elements into the game. The main feature it delivers is an Industrial Apiary which is an upgraded version of the apiary offered by Forestry Mod.
Gendustry Mod also implements other items that can be quite useful in the game. One of these new features is the Genetic Sampler. This block lets you manipulate the genetics of bees, trees and flowers. It functions with other items such as the Blank Gene Sample and Genetics Labware. These are also blocks from Gendustry. The Genetic Sampler requires 200,000RF per process. The mod offers a complete system that lets you create new types of bees, trees, and flowers through mutation.
Gendustry Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded; you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button, you need to see now the mod is put in.