The Health Bar Mod doesn’t add something new into Minecraft; it simply redesigned the basic well health bar in Minecraft. You may additionally know that the good health bar is helpful in Minecraft. Because of this, the mod made it extra beneficial by including some fantastic options that may match well with your gameplay. Should you be an old gamer, you may encounter the problem with the health bar that it doesn’t show hearts correctly.
- Always accurate, even when your maximum health has been changed!
- Highly configurable. Adjust or disable individual elements to your liking.
- Only shows when hurt (by default)
- Closer to the center of the screen than hearts (by default). Don’t lose track of your health ever again!
- Can replace vanilla hearts entirely, if that’s what you prefer.
- Shakes (quivers) as your health gets low, intensifying the lower it gets.
- It also shows your health as a number (can be disabled). The number of digits after the decimal point can be changed.
- Fixed config GUI crash.
How to Install Health Bar Mod
- Ensure you have already downloaded and installed the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.