The Health Bar Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2/1.14.4/1.13.2 doesn’t add one thing new into Minecraft it simply redesigned the basic well health bar that exists in Minecraft. You may additionally know that the good health bar is actually helpful in Minecraft and because of this mod made it extra useful by including some cool options that may match well along with your gameplay. Should you’re an old gamer, it’s possible you’ll encounter the problem with the health bar that it doesn’t show hearts correctly and even it displayed an incorrect quantity of well-being that isn’t actually a very good error whereas it will possibly kill you when you’re in a fight. So with this new Well Health Bar Mod for Minecraft, all the pieces is displayed accurately with none points and even in an eye-pleasant mode. This mod might not work appropriately if not on the server facet! It wants to speak to the server to get the player’s precise max health.
So here is a health bar that pops up when you find yourself harm, and will get out of your face after you might have healed! It should all the time show your appropriate health level, even when a mod has modified it. In fact, this Health Bar Mod it is extremely configurable. Regulate the scale of the bar and textual content independently, or do away with them completely. You possibly can even make the bar show when you find yourself not harm, if you wish to. Or change vanilla hearts with the bar!
Health Bar Mod Features
- Always accurate, even when your maximum health has been changed!
- Highly configurable. Adjust or disable individual elements to your liking.
- Only shows when hurt (by default)
- Closer to the center of the screen than hearts (by default). Don’t lose track of your health ever again!
- Can replace vanilla hearts entirely, if that’s what you prefer.
- Shakes (quivers) as your health gets low, intensifying the lower it gets.
- Shows your health as a number as well (can be disabled). The number of digits after the decimal point can be changed.
- Fixed config GUI crash.
Health Bar Mod Setup
- Ensure you have already download and install the Minecraft Forge mod loader.
- Download the mod on this web page.
- Find the Minecraft directory folder (.minecraft).
- Place the mod file you downloaded, you will have only drop (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- While you launch Minecraft and click on the mods button you need to see now the mod is put in.
- Make sure to select Forge profile in the launcher.